Sunday, August 26, 2012

Weekend Report: Up at 4am

Food this weekend ->
Pho #15 Large from the Kanata Noodle House.  Went there Friday with Steve and Ed.
Pho #15 Large.

4 McDoubles + XL Coke.  I got these Saturday night, and saved them for my breakfast Sunday morning at 4am (see below why).
McDoubles for Breakfast.

Fried Rice with Spicy Beef Tendon.  Fried up some leftover rice with peas, corn, and egg.  I also fried up spicy beef tendons from T&T.
Fried Rice.

Scores 2 Leg Meal.  I got 2 orders of them to go.  Ate 1 box Sunday night for dinner and saved the other box for lunch on Monday.
Scores 2 Leg Meal.

Useless Idol News:
I got up Saturday morning at 4am to listen to a live audio stream of Day 2 of the AKB48 Tokyo Dome concert.  I only went to bed at 2:30am too.  It was a long concert.  It lasted almost 4hrs and the girls performed 50 songs in the main setlist.+ 6 mores songs for the encore.
During the encore, the CEO of Universal Music had a video message to say that Takahashi Minami will get her dream, a solo debut!
TD D2 - Kaze wa Fuiteiru.
TD D2 - River.  Check out the flames!

I got up again Sunday morning at 4am for the Day 3 audio stream.  This time I only went to bed at 3am (I don't know why I stayed up to watch He-Man and TMNT on Teletoon Retro).  This time I had some McDoubles to eat while listen and refreshing Twitter/Google+.
No announcements today.  Just the main concert and Maeda's graduation.
TD D3 - Everyday Kachuusha.
TD D3 - Koko ni Ita Koto.

Maeda graduation song, Yume no Kawa" was performed live with the girls crying.
Maeda Atsuko.
1st Generation AKB48.

This site has really good overview of the 3 day concert (including MCs):
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
(Credit to AKBWrapUp)

I'll be up again at 4am Monday for Maeda's graduation from the AKB Theatre.  These are the members performing on Monday:

This is the link to YouTube for the live stream from the Theatre.
I should have taken Monday off from work, but my vacation request application doesn't work :(  I'll just have to tough it out with very little sleep for the past few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment