Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Limited Oreos for Breakfast

Breakfast today -> Oreo with DQ Blizzard Creme.
Susanna got me this package limited edition Oreo's with DQ Blizzard creme.  These are really good.  The creme is tiny little crunchy candy bits, not alot, but just enough so it has a slight little crunch and change the texture of the creme.  The creme is more thick and smooth too.  I need more :)
Limited Edition Oreos.

Lunch today -> Scores 2 Leg Meal.
I made a trip to Best Buy and Big Al's Aquarium at lunchtime to pick up some stuff.  I stopped at Scores for a 2 leg meal.
Scores 2 Leg Meal.
I ate the chicken legs and about 1/3 of the fries.  I gave the rest of the fries and gravy to Marc.  I found out later that he somehow spilt all the fries, including the gravy, all over his pants and floor!  LOL  I wish he took a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment