Monday, August 27, 2012

I Want to Play Arcades!

I noticed that my pumpkin plant finally has a female flower.  It's late, but hopefully I can still grow a giant pumpkin by Halloween.
Female Pumpkin Flower.

Dinner today -> Leftover Scores.
I re-heated a leftover chicken leg, rice and blanched some fresh sugar snap peas.  The sugar snaps were really sweet.
Dinner.

Useless Idol News:
I got up at 4:45am today to watch the live stream of Maeda's Graduation Theatre show.  The streaming video quality was extremely good: 720 HD.
It started with a regular Team A: A6 setlist.  I've never actually seen all of A6, only parts of it, so now I've watched all the show.
The non-Team A members perform in the 2nd encore.
Again, this site has a really good review of it; with member speech translations and post concert pics (including Maeda removing her own picture from the AKB roster).
(Credit to AKB48WrapUp)

Useless Japan Info
This guy got's skill!  I totally want to go to the arcades and play UFO machines in Japan!  I want to play!!!

He's got a bunch of video's on YouTube.  Watch to learn the tricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment