Sunday, August 19, 2012

Weekend report:

Food this weekend ->
Got some T&T food.  I got Vietnamese style pork chops with lemon grass, chow mein, and female capelin.  The pork chops were better than I thought they would be, but I couldn't taste the lemon grass.
T&T Food.

I wanted to BBQ some chicken wings on Sunday, but it started raining :(  I nuked them instead with some mushrooms mixed in BBQ sauce, hot sauce, and 1/2 can of Coke. It was spicy and sweet.
Microwave Chicken Wings.

Useless Gaming News:
Anthony, Ben, and I did some gaming.  We started with Inner Circle.  Ben won.
Inner Circle.

Moved on to a few rounds of RoboRally.  We started with weapon options for all the games.  Anthony won 3 games in a row, because he kept drawing the right weapons for the level.  I won the final game.
Robo Rally with Weapons.
Robo Rally.

Useless Idol News:
The face of AKB48, Maeda Atsuko, had her last performance with AKB48 on Music Station was this weekend.  The girls performed "Flying Get", "Ponytail to Shushu", and Maeda's graduation song "Yume no Kawa". 
The "Yume no Kawa" performance was cut down super short and I didn't think Maeda was going to finish it.  It'll be included as the coupling song for Gingham Check Type A.  I'll post the full video later.  This song is really good.
(Credit to whoever uploaded this on Youtube.  I couldn't find a better version to rip.)
^ "Flying Get", "Ponytail to Shushu", and "Yume no Kawa"

No comments:

Post a Comment