Tuesday, August 28, 2012

More like Pinball than Softball?


Useless Chinese News:
Today is the 1st day of Chinese Halloween.  This means that the doors to heaven and hell open for a few days to allow ghosts to visit the human world.  For people it means your not suppose to go out late at night because you can encounter ghosts AND they might follow you home!  (That's what my mom tells me.)  I think the doors close on Saturday?

Useless Softball News:
CMC Strike Fighters had a match vs GDC today.  We lost 18-3.  Mark was our starting pitcher and gave up alot of runs, but it wasn't his fault.  Our fielding was horrid.  The ball would hit our players and bounce off them going in random directions!  From my catching position it was like watching a pinball machine and our players were the bumpers.
Gary took over pitching in the 4th inning.  I noticed our game completely changes when he pitches.  It's weird, but it's probably because we are used to him at pitcher.  Kind of like in hockey when the back-up goalie starts, the team plays differently.
I hit 1-for-3: Single and 2 ground outs.

Dinner today -> Watermelon and Dim Sum.
I was planning on going to the new Walmart at 9pm tonight to get some food from either the grocery section or the McDonalds.  Then I remembered about the Chinese Halloween and that I shouldn't go out.  I didn't feel like cooking,  so I ate half a whole watermelon and microwaved some instant dim sum.
Watermelon.
Instant DimSum.

No comments:

Post a Comment