Thursday, August 9, 2012

LotR Lego

Dinner today -> Steak, Tomatoes, Corn, and Coleslaw.
It was raining today, so I didn't BBQ the steak.
Dinner.

Useless Toy News:
I saw at Playvalue and Walmart the other day that there are new Lord of the Rings Lego sets.  The "Battle of Helm's Deep" set looks cool.
Gordon, are you going to get these?
LotR Lego.

Useless Idol News:
I pre-ordered some boxes of AKB0048 AR Cards (cheaper here than at HLJ). 
Does anyone know if the AR cards will work on my 3DS?  Or do I need something else to use them, or is it only used in an arcade machine in Japan?

60 second preview of AKB48's Gingham Check video.
I didn’t like this song at first.  Maybe because I was expecting something similar to "Heavy Rotation", but after listening to it a couple times last night, I found that it got stuck in my head this morning.  The “heart” move with their hands by Yuko and the girls, is so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment