Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Looking for Retro Blue Variant

Dinner today -> Stew.
I made stew using beef rib fingers, red potatoes, organic carrots (I find them sweeter than regular carrots), red onion, garlic, and 1 egg.  I forgot to make rice, so I ate it with a $1 baguette I got from Walmart.
Rib Finger Stew.

Useless Toy News:
I picked up the new Carey Price McFarlane figure.  Now I'm looking for the retro blue variant.  If anyone finds it for retail, pick it up for me :) 
Carey Price in White.

Useless Idol News:
AKB48's Gingham Check was released yesterday.  It sold 906,617 copies on the 1st day!  4 of those are mine :) 
Here's the full PV.  It's like an amalgamation of a bunch of B-Movie previews.
Kashiwagi Yuki fans don't like what she did in this video.  I screamed "No way!" when I saw it too.  (at 05:35 Japanese Idols don't do that)

No comments:

Post a Comment