Sunday, August 12, 2012

Weekend Report: Rie Autograph

Food this weekend ->
I made some chicken drumsticks in the microwave.  Cooked some potatoes, carrots, whole garlic cloves, and mini-portabella mushrooms with the chicken.
Microwave Chicken.
Chicken and Veggies on Rice.

Microwave hotdogs.
Hotdogs.

Steak with Mushrooms and Potato Salad.
Steak.

Useless Idol Info:
I got a package from Japan with a bunch of AKB48, No Name, French Kiss, and AKB0048 stuff.
AKB Stuff.
The AKB48 2012 Election Mook included a mousepad.  It's not as good as my 3D mousepad.
2012 Mook and Mouse Pad.
In one of the French Kiss CD, I won a live event ticket! It's too bad I can't go and use it :(
French Kiss Event Ticket.
I also got another box of AKB48 cards.  I only opened 2 cards I needed for my set, but I pulled a Kitahara Rie autograph card!
Kitahara Rie Autograph!

No comments:

Post a Comment