Sunday, February 4, 2018

Weekend Report -> Superbowl Tide Commercial

Watched the Superbowl on Sunday over at Jeff's place and had dinner there too.  By far the best and memorable commercials were the Tide commercials.  It made every commercial after that, a Tide commercial; and the team up with Old Spice was a nice touch.
The Doritos Blaze vs Mountain Dew Ice was good too, or atleast I want to try them.  Oh, the game was pretty good too.  I was happy the Eagles won.

Food this weekend ->
Went to KNH2 on Friday with Steve and Ed.  We shared a pork wrap and I got Chicken Pad Thai.  There was alot of chicken in my dish and the dish was huge!  I didn't finish and had to take it home.  I have a feeling that KNH2 is beating Ox Head 2 at price and portion size.  Ox Head's grilled meats still tastes better, but they need something more.
Chicken Pad Thai.

Sliced up some white mushrooms and a pepperette.  Fried them up in butter and mixed in some instant chicken rice.  I would have added eggs to make an omelette rice, but I only had 1 egg and it wasn't enough to do it.
Fried Rice with Mushrooms and Pepperettes.

Made a Lemon Cheese Cake with Toasted Coconut Sprinkles to take to Jeff's place for dessert.  It came out a little bit lumpy.  I didn't let the Philadelphia cream cheese come fully to room temperature before mixing it.  I noticed but I don't think anyone else did. 
Lemon Cheese Cake with Toasted Coconut Sprinkles.

Useless Gaming News:
Played and completed a couple more months of Pandemic Legacy: Season 2 on Friday night.  I'm not super thrilled with this game.  Feels like "going through the motions" just to waste of a few hours.  Could be because Brian is taking control of the game and blames everyone else for his mistakes from his "perfect plays".  Maybe we need a change of scenery and play at Ben's house too.  The smoke makes me sick the next day everytime.

Sunday night, we played a game of Je Ju Island and Running of the Bulls during the 2nd half of the Superbowl.  Ben won both games, but both games were very close.
Running With The Bulls.

No comments:

Post a Comment