Sunday, February 11, 2018

Weekend Report -> Chinese New Year 2018

Food this weekend ->
On Saturday, we had Chinese New Year's dinner early this year because Susanna is going to be away later.  My parents setup prayers.
CNY Prayer Setup
Then we ate dinner.  There was roast pork, shrimp, tofu soup, chicken, fish, glass noodles, mushrooms with abalone, and beef with greens.
CNY Dinner.

I made congee on Sunday.  I took home some leftovers from Chinese New Year's and mixed it into the congee with some ground pork and preserved duck egg. 
Watery Congee.
I added abit too much water, but it did thicken up when I reheated the leftovers to eat all day.
Congee.

Useless Transformers News:
Picked up Power of the Primes: Rodimus Prime from Walmart.  I picked up Swoop and Optimus Prime earlier and I'm still missing Dinobot Slash. 
Swoop, Rodimus and Optimus.

Useless Toy News:
Picked up a Lego Scuttler on clearance.  Box is abit bent, but I don't care.
Scuttler.

No comments:

Post a Comment