Thursday, February 8, 2018

More Lemon Cheese Cake

Food Yesterday -> Staycation All-Day-Breakfast.
During my 1 day staycation, I made breakfast to eat all day.  Eggs, maple bacon from Farmboy, and buttered toast.  I didn't go to T&T as planned because I woke up at 11am and by then it was already snowing.
First All-Day-Breakfast Plate.

Food News:
Played alot of Monster Hunter World on Wednesday, but when my eyes got tired from staring at the TV, I made another lemon cheese cake with toasted coconut sprinkles.  Brought it into work today and shared it.  For this one, I added abit more lemon extract than the one I brought to Linda & Jeff's place.  It was good and not over-powering, but if I added abit more, it would have had that weird fake lemon candy taste.
2nd Lemon Cheese Cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment