Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Champfleury Cheese

Snack today -> Cheese, Crackers, and Banana Bread.
Becky brought in some snacks this morning.  Some cheese, crackers, and banana bread.  The highlight was the cheese.  It was a "Champfleury".  It tastes very creamy and buttery.  I don't remember any fruity taste, but I was eating the cheese on banana bread.  She said it was on sale at Sobey's for $6 from $9.  I got myself a wheel.  (Today was the last day of the sale.)
Champfleury Cheese.

Useless Fish News:
After work today, Katie went with me to Petsmart to get some new fish for my aquarium (Thanks Katie).  Today was the last day for Buy 2 Get 1 Free on mollies, tetras, and wags.  I got 3 Sunburst Wags
Sunburst Wags.
and 6 Neon Tetras.
Neon Tetras.
I think I should have gotten more Neon Tetras.  I want to make a small school of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment