Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day!

Snack today -> Valentine's Day Treats.
Picked up Valentine treats on behalf of the Social Committee for work.  For 1 kitchen got:
Jelly Beans, Chocolate Hearts, Gummy Hearts and Ginger Snaps.
Treats.

For another kitchen I got:
Hot Lips, Valentine Chocolates, Hershey Hugs, and Chicago Mix Popcorn (popcorn because I was at Costco).
More Treats.

Dinner today -> Sloppy Joe.
Made Sloppy Joe for dinner.  It's just browning ground beef and pouring in a can of Sloppy Joe sauce.  I also added mushrooms and onions. 
Sloppy Joe.
The sauce is suspiciously very ketchup-like.  It also didn't taste like I remember from a very long time ago.  It was still pretty good.  I poured it over some rice and cracked a raw egg into the middle.
Sloppy Joe on Rice with Egg.

No comments:

Post a Comment