Monday, February 5, 2018

Silver Dollar Fishes

Useless Aquarium News:
3 of my guppies died during the weekend.  I expected 2 of them as they were swimming near the bottom, hiding in cover, and not eating.  The 3rd guppy (the conjoined fish twin) unexpectedly died Sunday morning.  I scooped all 3 up and brought them back to Pet Smart for refunds.  I replaced them with a couple Silver Dollar fishes.
Silver Dollar Fishes.
The pic has a close up of one fish and the 2nd is in the back by the warp pipe.

Useless News:
Got a late Christmas gift from Cindy, because I wasn't able to pick it up until I met up with Linda on Sunday.  She got me some Lindt chocolates and Muk Luks.
Muk Luks.
The Muk Luks are pretty neat.  I'm wearing them now and they are soft and warm.  Much better than slippers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment