Thursday, February 1, 2018

Conjoined Guppy Twins?

Dropped my car at Mazda this morning for a simple oil change.  Got a phone call soon afterwards saying that there was an issue with the front right axel and the rear links.  Don't know car jargon very well, but it ended up costing ALOT to fix.  I was planning on ordering a bunch of Masterpiece Transformers, but not any more :(

Dinner today -> Chicken Wings and Wedges.
Went to Loblaws after getting and paying for my car (Thanks Katie for lift).  Picked up a $20 bucket of chicken wings and potato wedges for 50% off!  Amazing score.  Would have been better if I found some cookies for 50% off too, but they didn't have any.
Discount Wings and Wedges.

Useless Aquarium News:
A couple pics of my new guppies.
New Guppies.
They still hover near the top, but not as much as before.
Closer.
Julie and I noticed of the guppies has a growth on it's belly the other day.  After watching him for a few days, I noticed that the growth has small fins and a bit of a tail.  I think it's the fish version of conjoined twins!  Not 100% sure, but looks it like it.
Conjoined Guppy Twins?

No comments:

Post a Comment