Thursday, October 8, 2015

"Pre-chewed" texture

Dinner today -> Congee.
Susanna and I went to the Revlon sale at the Nepean Sportsplex tonight.  I bought a toilet & bath memory foam mat package.  We hit T&T afterwards and picked up some discount food.  I got congee with pork and preserved egg, beef tendons, and black pepper short ribs.  The congee was excellent.  As was the beef tendon.  The short ribs were weird.  They were too tender and became mush in my mouth.  It didn't feel like meat and I didn't really need to chew it.  It had a "pre-chewed" texture.
Congee with Beef Tendon and Short Ribs.

Useless Gaming News:
I was hoping to play Tiny Epic Galaxies today at lunchtime, but we ended up playing 5-player Forbidden Desert. 
Tiny Epic Galaxies.
We won on Normal difficulty with some luck and with the aid of the Water Carrier adventurer.

No comments:

Post a Comment