Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Back to the Future Day

Winterized my car at Mazda today: Winter tires on, oil change, fluids check, tire pressure and balancing, rust check, filters changed, and heater check.  I'm all set for the snow.  Bring it on!

Lunch today -> KNH
Went to Kanata Noodle House at lunch before picking up the car.  I got the #15 Pho Special (medium) with the rare beef on the side.  I ate and drank everything in the big medium bowl.  The rare beef on the side is the best way to go, otherwise it would have been over cooked.
#15 Pho Medium.

Useless News:
Today was Back to the Future Day (Oct 21, 2015).  I should have tried to get the special Pepsi bottle for $20.15US.  Now it's over $300 on eBay. 
Probably going to look for the Delorean Hot Wheel.

Useless Gaming News:
The Legend of Zelda performed by a live orchestra on the Steven Colbert show.  YouTube link here.

No comments:

Post a Comment