Monday, October 5, 2015

Customs Fee for Cheapass Games

Lunch today -> Burger King.
I saw the commercial for the special Halloween Whopper on TV last night.  So I went to get one today, but the staff had no idea about it.  I guess it's a USA and Japan only thing.  Too bad.  So I just bought a couple Whopper Jrs and 30 chicken nuggets.
Not Halloween Whopper.

Useless Gaming News:
I got my copy of Lord of the Fries.
Lord of the Fries.
I also got Dead Money and Give me the Brain as extras.
Not So Cheap, Cheapass Games.
BUT I had to pay $30 in customs! (because it went through CardKingdom as the distributor.)  Brian also had $30 in customs for his copies.  The customs fee didn't make the Kickstarter worth it.  It would have been cheaper to order games online from Toronto (Meeplemart/GreatBoardGames/401Games).  It sucks that I have another KickStarter going through CardKingdom too, instead of the backer friendly Snakes and Lattes.  I won't be backing any more Cheapass Games.

No comments:

Post a Comment