Monday, October 19, 2015

Election Day 2015

Voting in the Canadian Election Day today.  It's no where near as fun or as interesting compared to the AKB48 Elections.  Nobody good to vote for either.  Couldn't convince Steve or Ed to vote for Starscream too.  The only thing I'll remember from this election campaign is the commercial quote "Nice hair though" :) LOL.

Useless Gaming News:
I picked up the hard to find game "Code Names" on the weekend.  It's a short fun party game.  From what I read of the instructions, it needs min 6 players for best play, but playable with 4 or less.  Hope to try it out at gaming lunch this week.
Code Names.
Also got 3 games when I piggybacked on James's order last week.  I got Garden Dice, Transylvania: Curses & Traitors, and Smash Up: Munchkin.
Newest Games.

No comments:

Post a Comment