Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Crazy Game

Dinner today -> Salmon Sashimi.
Got a salmon filet from the Superstore.  I sliced it up to make sushi, but I was hungry now and didn't want to wait for the rice to cool.  So I ate the salmon as sashimi.  I should have stirred in a raw egg in the hot rice too.
Sashimi Dinner.

Useless Baseball News:
Watch some of the Jays - Rangers game after work.  Game 5 was crazy with the errors and especially the incident with the ball being hit off of Choo's bat on the return throw to pitcher (I only know Shin-Soo Choo through Running Man).  But the Blue Jays pulled if off and won the ALDS.
Jays Win!

Useless Gaming News:
Played the new Coup: Rebellion G54 today with 6-players.  The new roles make the game different everytime, but we found some poor combos by chance.  Still a very good game.
I got the Kickstarted Red Dragon Inn 5 in the mail today.  I totally didn't expect it yet.  It's the big box that can fit all the sets and parts in it.  I also got 2 sets of the 5-player metal coin sets.  Each set comes with a draw string bag 30 gold metal coils, 6 platinum metal coins, 5 metal fortitude tokens, and 5 metal alcohol tokens.  These metal tokes are really good quality!
Red Dragon Inn 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment