Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Dead of Winter

Snack today -> Truffle Fries Chips.
Opened my last bag of Truffle Fries Chips for a snack today.  I wish they bring this flavour to Canada.  It tastes just like Alfredo sauce on a thick ripple chip.
Truffle Chips.

Useless Gaming News:
5-player after work gaming tonight.  We started with a a quick game of The Resistance.  I was totally fooled because one of the players was acting like the spy but he really wasn't and another player was acting like a rebel, but was really a spy!
After we played a 2hr game of Dead of Winter.  It was a learning game for everyone but me, but it still went way longer than expected.  It took us 2hrs to only play 4 rounds of a 6 round mission.
Dead of Winter.
When I got home, Biblios Dice and my KickStarted Cosmic Run was in the mailbox.
New Biblios Dice and Cosmic Run.

No comments:

Post a Comment