Thursday, January 19, 2017

Too Spicy Seafood Hot Pot

Dinner today -> Spicy Seafood Hot Pot.
Susanna and I went to T&T tonight.  We saw these new pot cakes.  Seems to be a cake cooked inside a kids cup.  I might get one to try sometime.
Pot Cakes.
I picked up a spicy seafood hot pot for dinner.  It was reduced because it expires tomorrow.
Spicy Seafood Hot Pot.
I heated it up and there are lots of seafood, noodles, lotus root, corn, and mushroom in it.  There are also lots of chinese pepper corns and the broth was extremely spicy.  My lips and tongue were numb and my mouth was aching after a few bites.  I even had to drink and soak my mouth with milk! 
Too Spicy, but Lots of Seafood.
There was no way I could eat this, so I re-boiled everything in water to wash out the spiciness.  It was then edible.

Useless Lego News:
Walmart started a clearance on alot of Lego sets.  Lots of big sets are 50% off.  Both Kanata Walmarts have been wiped out.  Kanata mainly had Nexo Knight sets on clearance.  Other stores had DC and Star Wars sets on clearance.  I cleaned out the last few sets at Centrum. This is my shopping cart full of big sets.
Clearance Lego at Walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment