Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Horse Pastry

Lunch today -> A&W
Natalie is visiting from CMC MTL this week.  We went out for lunch at A&W today.  We went to the newest one by Metro.  I got a Teen Burger with sweet potato fries and a root beer in a frosted mug.  My burger was so-so.  It kept falling apart because the slippery lettuce was on top of the burger and a slice of slippery tomato was under the burger!  The sweet potato fries were excellent and the frosted mug was a nice touch.
A&W Lunch.

Snack today -> Horse Pastry.
Picked up some Maah Pastry (sounds like horse in chinese) from Walmart in their little Chinese New Year food section.  I was expecting something super sweet and sticky, as this pastry is normally is, but it wasn't sweet enough and wasn't sticky at all.  It's almost "Japanese style" in taste.  I can't recommend it because it suppose to be sickening sweet and it's not.
Not Sweet Pastry.

Useless Gaming News:
After work gaming tonight.  Natalie apparently is a board gamer too.  She joined James, Evan, and myself to play 7 Wonders.  Evan won the 1st game and I won the 2nd game.  I think I should pick up this game eventually.  I enjoy it everytime we play it.  It's 2-7 players too.

No comments:

Post a Comment