Tuesday, January 10, 2017

New Year's Chocolate Fondue

Had a small little gathering at my house for New Year's Eve.  Julie and her brother Roger came over.  Gen and her boyfriend were supposed to come too, but Gen was sick with a stomach flu.  We had planned to do chocolate fondue for dinner.  We melted a giant sized Toblerone chocolate bar for the fondue.  We then dipped all kinds of fruits, vegetables, and snacks into the chocolate.  It was good, but we had prepared too much food.  I still have a pot half-full of chocolate leftover.  I was also eating a ton of fruits for a week straight.
New Year's Chocolate Fondue.

I got some puzzles from Julie for Chirstmas including another "What If?" puzzle in the series.
What If Puzzle #7.
She also got me a new "Official Meeting Mug" for work.
Official Meeting Mug.
It's perfect for my abundant project meetings :)
Mug Message.

No comments:

Post a Comment