Monday, June 3, 2019

Zero for Three

Lunch today -> Sushi and Pringles.
Leftover sushi from Sunday night made a good lunch.  Also had the new Pringles Groovz: Applewood Smoked Cheddar.  These new Pringles are not bad.  They are thicker than I like, but it works for this flavour.
Lunch.

Dinner today -> Chicken
Didn't know what to eat tonight after softball so I picked up 6 quarter chickens from Loblaws and ate 3 of them.
Chicken Dinner.

Useless Softball News:
Strike Fighters lost a close game tonight.  We blew our lead and lost in the last innning 12-11. 
I hit 0-for-3 tonight!  1 ground out and 2 pop flys.  I haven't hit this bad in a long time.  Tournament starts Wednesday and I need to get my swing back.

Useless Transformers News:
Found the Transformers: Siege Rescue Patrol Microbots at Walmart.  Didn't see the spy patrol (Ravage and Laserbeak).
Rescue Patrol.

No comments:

Post a Comment