Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Foil Urza

Dinner today -> Rideau Carleton Raceway Buffet.
Went with the family to the Rideau Carleton Raceway for their 2-for-1 buffet tonight.  It was my early birthday dinner.  The prime rib was very good as was the salmon.  The ribs were good too.  But everything else was OK.  It was very crowded when we ate at 7pm.
Plate 1 of 3.
The desserts were hit or miss.  The mini cheesecake tarts were very good.  The chocolate cake was very dry and the chocolate truffles were disgusting.
Dessert Plate.

Useless Snack News:
Tried out the new Creamy Chill from Tim Hortons on Monday.  I got the vanilla flavour.  It's good.  Very much like a Iced Cap, but without the coffee flavour.  $4 for the medium size.
Vanilla Creamy Chill.

Useless Transformers News:
Found the Laserbeak and Ravage 2 pack at Centrum Walmart today.  No sign of Starscream.
Soundwave's Cassettes.

Useless M:tG News:
I finished opening my box of Modern Horizons last night.  On Sunday I had pulled a Urza, Lord High Artificer from the first 6 packs!  He's a $60 card.  Then on Monday night I pulled a foil Urza!!!  I thought it was worth $200CDN, but Gordon corrected me this morning.  It's worth $300CDN!!! 
Foil Urza with Urza Art Card.
I'm trying to decide if I should sell it or frame it.

No comments:

Post a Comment