Thursday, June 20, 2019

Possible Food Poisoning

Not a great day today.  I think I got food poisoning from the artichoke & asiago cheese dip I ate Wednesday night.  I had a stomach ache most of the day on Thursday.  It also didn't help that at 7:05am this morning, my backyard neighbour decided to mow the lawn!  It was so loud.  Who does this at 7am!  Them apparently.

Dinner today -> Chicken a la King.
Bought some chicken thighs after work and made chicken rice for dinner.  Just salted the chicken and topped it on the rice in the rice cooker and pressed start.  Very simple.
Chicken Rice.
When it was done, I made some "A La King" sauce from a pack I found at Dollarama.  It's pretty good.  Poured the sauce over rice, chicken, and veggies.
Chicken A La King.

Snack today -> Ruby Cocoa KitKat
Found the new 4th chocolate "ruby cocoa", at Centrum Walmart Wednesday night.  I've been waiting for this since I read about it being an exclusive KitKat in Japan last year. 
Ruby Cocoa KitKats.
It tastes pretty good.  I "berry" like taste.  Hopefully other companies will get the Ruby chocolate now and I can try some without the wafer.

Snack yesterday -> Wasabi Rice Crackers.
Found this snack at Dollarama by the Super Walmart in Kanata.  It is surprisingly extremely good.  The rice crackers are nice and crunchy and they have a good wasabi kick, especially the white pieces.  I recommend go trying this snack.
Wasabi Rice Crackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment