Thursday, June 27, 2019

Happy Retirement Mike!

Lunch today -> Lone Star.
Mike is retiring on Friday, but his retirement lunch party was today at Lone Star.  I'd say 3/4 of the company was there along with ex-CMC people.  He was my first boss, and the one that hired me.
I got a steak and guacamole sandwich with fries.  It was alright.  Not very much steak in the sandwich and the fries were really salty.
Not Good.

Useless Food News:
A 2nd location for "Art Haven" has opened at the old Kanata Town Center.  It's behind Basics before Danaldo's Barber Shop.
This shop lets you paint various pottery things and they sell good bubble tea!  I got myself a taro milk bubble tea after getting a haircut yesterday.
Taro Milk Bubble Tea.

Useless Gaming News:
Still re-organizing my basement, but it's getting there.  Steve was able to order for me a switch box.  Julie uses this one and it auto detects what gaming system is in use to display on the TV.  Fairly cheap too.
Switch Box.

Useless Kickstarter News:
I got my Kickstarted copy of Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night on Nintendo Switch in yesterday.  It's made by the creator of Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, and is his new take on it without using the Castlevania theme.  Not very far in yet, but this game is awesome!  Lots to explore, lots to collect, and lots secrets to find.
Bloodstained.

No comments:

Post a Comment