Monday, December 14, 2009

Monday...

I see that lots of people are voting. Good luck to all the contestants. I will have a prize for the winner.

Nothing much else going on today, just lots of SQA work for 1 project, as the project is in crunch time. Actions need to be completed and verified; test procedures need to be released and approved; and everything needs SQA audits! I also have formal test witnessing this week too. I wonder if it will be boring? I'd much prefer to run the test than watch other people run them (it'd be more fun too).

Useless Idol News:
AKB48 are invited to perform at this years "Music Station Super Live". This year it airs on Dec 25, 19:00-23:10 japan time. TV Japan (on Rogers) will air this in 4 1hr shows over 8 weeks (Music Station airs bi-weekly). Maybe I'll watch it live on KeyHoleTV (live streaming program)

Takahashi Ai, Leader of Morning Musume, will be at the Square Enix Release Event of Final Fantasy XIII in Shibyua. Ai-chan's a big FF gamer. Don't know if she'll be signing, singing, demoing, or just there to get a limited edition copy of the game?

No comments:

Post a Comment