Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My Car Held Hostage!

Took my car to the Mazda Dealership this afternoon for scheduled maintenance and installation of my winter tires. They held my car hostage for 1.5hrs. Forced me to pay a hefty ransom of $200 before they released the car back to me. (~_^)

Afterwards I went to Canadian Tire and bought a small fire extinguisher (BC rated). They're on sale this week for $18 from $24. While at Canadian Tire, I bumped into my old friend Naeem. He looked to be doing some shopping. Not sure if he was playing "hooky" from work, the kids, or something :)

Bought some Fries from the French Fry Truck outside Canadian Tire. French Fry Truck Fries are so tasty. Way better than anywhere else.


^ 1/2 Bag of French Fry Truck Fries. Ate the other 1/2 on the drive home. Yummy!

More AKB48 news:
RIVER officially became AKB48's first #1 single on Oricon Charts, with 179,000+ CDs sold. This also gave them the highest first week sales for any female artist in Japan in 2009 (beating out YUI's "again" with 163,634). This info made the News in Japan:


^ News about AKB48's RIVER being #1 on Oricon Charts

No comments:

Post a Comment