Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Swanky Ladle

Dinner today -> Texas Flank Steak.
Stayed late at work today and I went to Loblaws afterwards.  I picked up a 50% off Texas Flank Steak.  It was pre-marinated and scored.  Very good.  Ate it with a side of cottage cheese, grape tomatoes, and 1/3 of a cucumber.
Dinner.

Useless KickStarter News:
I got my KickStarted Swankys today.  I got 3: 1 white and 2 black.  These are ladles shaped like a swan and they are balanced to stand on a table, on soup, or in the soup.  I like the white one more, but I'm afraid it might stain in tomato sauce.  So I got 2 blacks instead of 2 whites.
Swankys.

Useless Transformers News:
Picked up Wave 3 of the Titan Masters at Bayshore Walmart on the weekend.  Still looking for Broadside and the latest Legend figures.
Titan Masters Wave 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment