Friday, June 17, 2016

More Broom Service

Dinner today -> T&T Food.
Susanna and I went to T&T after work today.  I picked up a pile of discount food.  I got 4 containers of pork congee, 1 fried tilapia, Portuguese tarts, popcorn pork, sushi (ones with salmon roe too!), snails, and scallop dresses.  I didn't have time to eat any of this except for the popcorn pork and Portuguese tarts as I had to get to Jeff's for some board gaming.
T&T Discount Food.

Useless Gaming News:
Another NBA game night means another round of 5-player gaming at Jeff's.  We started with Broom Service, as usual.  A very close match for all of us, except for Ben.  Anthony only won by 2 points too.
Broom Service.
We played a couple round of Walk the Plank afterwards.  We use modified rules of 5 pirates each and laying out 5 cards.
Walk the Plank.

No comments:

Post a Comment