Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Dinner today -> Wings and Wontons

Deep fried some more wings today and mixed them into my home-made hot sauce (melted butter + Kraft Chicken & Rib BBQ Sauce + Tabasco Sauce). Good stuff. Ate the hot wings with some Egg Bread.


^ Hot Wings with Egg Bread.

Then I deep fried a pack of Shrimp and Pork Wontons. Ate those with some Plum Sauce.


^ Deep Fried Shrimp and Pork Wontons.

FYI: Shrimp and Pork Wontons are on sale at SuperStore this week, 5 packs for $10.
If your lucky maybe you'll find a can of Dehydrated Water for sale too :)


^ Can of Dehydrated Water. LOL

I was told today that the "Smoke-Meat Sandwich" from the Costco take-out stand, tastes just like Schwartz Montreal Smoke-meat. Can anyone confirm this? I need to know. Maybe someone who lives near Costco can buy one and find out for me, *coughStevecoughBencough*.

No comments:

Post a Comment